SELECTED PUBLICATIONS AND INTERVIEWS:
2023 interview by “Collect Art” magazine, Tbilisi, Georgia
2022 "In the Studio", interview, BBC World Service, London, UK
2020 Interview by MBC Persia television channel, London, UK
2020 "MKCalling2020", Interview, Milton Keynes, UK
2020 "Review me", Juliet Art magazine, Biafarin Inc, Italy & Canada
2019 BBC Radio Lancashire Live interview 14th June
2019 BBC Radio Lancashire: Culture Show 1st July
2019 Lancaster Arts city, (LAP), Lancaster, UK
2019 “Colour”, Murze printed Art magazine,
2019 “Dwell time”, printed magazine, Reflecting on Mental Wellbeing, Penistone Line Railway, Yorkshire, UK
2018 Wotisart, printed magazine
2018 Interview by Iran International television channel, London, UK
SELECTED GROUP EXHIBITIONS:
2023 “Art for Relief”, charity auction organised by Sothebys in Turkish ambassador’s residency, London, UK
2022 “Crossing”, V.O Curations, London, UK
2022 “Concept”, CICA Museum, Gyeonggi, South Korea
2022 “The Body Language”, Venice, Italy
2021 “Circle”, 44 Great Russell st, London, UK
2021 “Dialogues of Distance”, One Paved Court Gallery, London, UK
2020 “MKCalling2020”, MK Gallery, Milton Keynes, UK
2020 “Restless Elements”, Re:Centre, London, UK
2019 “Flourish Award”, West Yorkshire Print Workshop (WYPW), Bristol, Mirfield, Preston, UK
2019 “Peace in the Middle East”, Asia Movie Festival, Lahore, Pakistan
2018 “Movement”, Left Bank Leeds, Leeds Art Prize, UK
2018 “LEWIS Foundation”, San Francisco, US
2018 “Art Car Boot Fair”, Granary Square, London, UK
2018 “The Future is Personal”, Chronomics, Westbank Gallery, London, UK
2018 “Peace & Harmony”, Asia Peace Film Festival (APFF), Pakistan
2018 “Something Called Home”, King St Studios, Lancaster, UK
2017 “HIX”, shortlisted Hix award, London, UK
2016/17 “Kupambana art foundation”, San Diego, USA
2015/16/17 “Art for Youth London”, (AFYL), Mall Gallery, London, UK
2014 “Artists and the internet”, Featuring the art by the winners and competition founder, Jonty Hurwitz, London, UK 2014 “Office Sessions III: Office Party”, Anchorage House, Tower Hamlets, London, UK
2013/14 “AFYL”, Art for Youth London, Royal College of Art, London, UK
2019 King St Studios, Lancaster, UK
Artist in Residency:
2023 Art residency based on natural disasters( sea life), Thessaloniki, Greece
2023 studio residency, St Augustine Priory school, London, UK
2019-20 studio residency, Re:Centre, London, UK
Ealing Independent College - W5 4AL, London.
HEAD OF ARTS / ART AND DESIGN TEACHER, 2019 - present.
• Providing students with the very best educational experience both inside and outside the classroom environment.
• Promoting GCSE and A - level Textiles, Graphic Communications, Fine Arts and Photography within the school.
• Consistently teaching high quality lessons.
• Participate in the meeting of senior team teachers and leading the Art Department of the school.
• Maintaining discipline in accordance with the school procedures.
• Ensuring a high quality learning environment.
• Completing the paperwork needed to keep track of a student’s performance and reports as required.
• Delivering the AQA curriculum through the scheduled teaching platform.
• Participating in the school’s performance management scheme.
• Communicating concrete and abstract concepts to students.
• Planning and preparing Art lessons supporting individual needs of all students.
Private Tutoring in Art-London
2016 - present
• Support students from a range of backgrounds to assess, articulate and achieve their specific academic goals.
• Helping students start in artistic educational institutions that are well suited to their unique talents and skills.
• Tutored multiple students per weeks specialising in arts & design, to continue growing through the summer.
• Asked by numerous families to tutor previous students individually to progress with their artistic talent.